Saturday, September 29, 2007

Calming the mind‏


From: Venugopal Kaikulath (venu1005@hotmail.com)
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:09:37 PM
To: venu1005@hotmail.com
Dear Pramodji,
My blog Dancing Fingers contains articles I have cut and pasted from NDTV Blog, which are other peoples articles. At the end of each article, I have commented in red, which would constitute my writing. I wished to tell you this otherwise you would have thought that I write anti-Hindu articles! The blog Shooting Stars contain my writings in NDTV with others' comments. The blog Continuum contains my writings in a sort of diary fashion. There is a technique, which I call 'continuum', which has helped me to calm my mind. It's all in the mind, as they say. Only if you calm your mind can you start to realy live. I have based it on the simple technique of 'nama-japa'. If you, for example, say Rama, Rama, Rama .... without break for as long as you can, your mind would certainly be calmed. They say you can go into deeper consciousness because when you say Rama Rama Rama without break, what is happening is - sound-silence sound-silence sound-silence . . . in the beginning we are not aware of the silence but only of the sound Rama Rama Rama. Later on you become aware of the silence also. They say at one stage, you cease to hear the sound but become conscious only of the silence, though japa is still going on. That stage will give you deep calmness, they say. In my future e-mails to you, I shall discuss the technique of continuum. And also I shall tell you of the philosophy of "There is nothing to do".
Love,Venu
>From: Pramod Jonnalagadda ">jopramod@yahoo.com>
To: Venugopal Kaikulath >">venu1005@hotmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Namaste Pramodji>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:10:49 -0800 (PST)>>Namaste,>>This year was too good.... I am part of the IT Milans here (Weekly milans >for the professionals), as part of Guruji Centenary celebrations we had a >special ITC only for the professionals, apart from the Upastiti dins and >Samajotsavas. I was looking at the blog "Dancing Fingers" >http://venu10.blogspot.com/. I haven't completely read the blog. Here too >we have started some initiatives to bring some intellectual activism. Will >keep you posted on the activities.>>Thanks for prabhakarji's number will call him up once he is back. Its been >a while since I have spoken to him.>>Shubam>
Pramod Jonnalagadda>+91-9845969951>>>-----
Original Message ---->
From: Venugopal Kaikulath ">venu1005@hotmail.com>
To: jopramod@yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, 26 February, 2007 11:03:37 AM>
Subject: Namaste Pramodji>>>
Dearest Pramodji,>>
Most happy to receive your e-mail. I am sure you were very active with>Guruji Centenary celebrations in Bangalore. Over here, I am now staying >over>in the office most of the days so that at night I can blog. I mostly blog>at NDTV Blog. I write under my own name, K.Venugopal and I have been>regularly blogging since August. There was a running debate on Islam and >one>blogger, by name Infidel, cornered the Muslims on many matters. You should>read his blogs. I, of course, supported him in my own way. By the way, >which>blog of mine did you read?>>Prabhakarji has gone to Delhi and will be returning only next month. When I>phoned his number to inform about your e-mail, Santhosh Pillai, a >Malayalee,>who is Vistarak of Belapur, answered the phone. The mobile no. is>9322072728.>>Now that we have established contact, we should keep in touch regularly.>>Looking forward to hearing from you,>>
Love,>
Venu>>>> >
From: Pramod Jonnalagadda > >To: venu1005@hotmail.com> >Subject: Namaste> >Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:23:34 -0800 (PST)> >> >Namaste Venuji,> >> >This is Pramod. I hope you remember me, myself and Prabhakar Rai (Navi> >Mumbai Jilla pracharak) had once met you at your Airoli residence. I was >at> >that time working for L&T Infotech staying at Koparkhairane. Now I am at >my> >home town bangalore working for IBM.> >> >Was searching the Net and came accross your blog. Happy to see your blog.> >Its got a lot of material.> >> >Pramod Jonnalagadda> >+91-9845969951> >> >

No comments: